Sat. Oct. 26, 2016 – 8:00am – 5:00pm – Glengarry Sports Palace, Alexandria, ON
TICKETS ON SALE AUG. 19!
Save 50% off the All-Day Pass is $149 per person before Sept. 13 — ONLY $74.50!! This includes all education and networking sessions, breakfast, lunch, breaks and wine & cheese reception.
Introducing The Business Sisters Conference:
Are you a woman entrepreneur looking to connect with other Eastern Ontario business owners for QUALITY business education and networking?
Then you’ve found your tribe!
Join us for The Business Sisters Conference. No matter what industry you’re in; agriculture, retail, foodservice, MLM… You are welcome here! This is a unique event for all types of women entrepreneurs, from all over Eastern Ontario.
If you’re passionate about your business, and eager to meet other women who operate a business in a small town or rural area, you’ll LOVE Business Sisters.
By attending this event you will walk away with:
- Time & money-savings hacks to help you in your business NOW
- Practical tips to keep you motivated and healthy while managing family & business obligations
- New connections with partners and agencies willing to invest time and money in your success
- Tasty food with lots of gluten-free and vegetarian options, plus a Wine & Cheese Reception
- BONUS: you get to network with other business sisters and create a community!
This event is for you if:
- You are an established business owner and you’re looking for business sisters to share and learn about what works and what doesn’t
- You have started your business, and you need help! In our community, you are a business sister too
- You are a community leader or government official and you care about female entrepreneurs and their positive influence in economic development
- You are a corporate business leader and you are eager to work with women entrepreneurs to help them grow their business (ask us about partnership opportunities!)
We’re planning a day FULL of highly interactive and engaging sessions, with lots of time to network and get to know one another.
Here’s the Agenda*:
(Subject to change without notice – Speakers to be announced Sept. 3, 2019)
- 8:oo Registration + Healthy Breakfast
- 8:30 Opening: Creativing A Thriving Business Ecosystem, by Host Doreen Ashton Wagner of ForLoveAndBusiness.com
- 9:00 Big Picture Talks #1 – TED-Style presentations followed by Q&A
- Powerful, Authentic Networking
- Strategic Client Attraction Planning
- 10:00 Break
- 10:30 Partner Showcase 1
- 10:45 Big Picture Talks #2 – TED-Style presentations followed by Q&A
- Protecting Your Business
- 11:45 Partner Showcase 2
- 12:00 World Café Lunch
- 13:00 Idea Tables
- 14:15 Break
- 14:30 Lessons Learned– A conversation with Entrepreneurial Trailblazers about overcoming adversity, collaborating and finding success
- 15:45 Bringing it Home: Closing Remarks & Draws
- 16:00 Wine & Cheese Reception
*Cette conférence sera présentée en anglais, mais notre maîtresse de cérémonie et quelques conférencières sont bilingues. Nous offrirons donc l’opportunité de demander vos questions en français!
This event exists because:
- Women in small towns and rural areas are under-served when it comes to networking and business education opportunities.
- We need support and to get to know one another. As as a group, we are incredibly strong!
- We need to make noise about what we represent for community and economic development!
For more information:
Contact Doreen Ashton Wagner at email@example.com or call 613-362-4474.