Monday, Nov. 9, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm – Glengarry Sports Palace, Alexandria, ON
Introducing The Business Sisters Conference:
Are you a woman entrepreneur looking to connect with other Eastern Ontario business owners for QUALITY business education and networking?
Then you’re in the right place!
Join us for The Business Sisters Conference. No matter what industry you’re in; agriculture, retail, foodservice, professional services… You are welcome here! This is a unique event for all types of women entrepreneurs from all over Eastern Ontario.
If you’re passionate about your business, and eager to meet other women who operate a business in a small town or rural area, you’ll LOVE The Business Sisters Conference.
By attending this event you will walk away with:
- Time & money-savings hacks to help you in your business NOW
- Practical tips to keep you motivated and healthy while managing family & business obligations
- New connections with partners and agencies willing to invest time and money in your success
- Tasty food with lots of gluten-free and vegetarian options, plus a Wine & Cheese Reception
- BONUS: you get to network with other business sisters and create a community!
This event is for you if:
- You are an established business owner and you’re looking for business sisters to share and learn about what works and what doesn’t
- You have started your business, and you need help! In our community, you are a business sister too
- You are a community leader or government official and you care about female entrepreneurs and their positive influence in economic development
- You are a corporate business leader and you are eager to work with women entrepreneurs to help them grow their business (ask us about partnership opportunities!)
We’re planning a day FULL of highly interactive and engaging sessions, with lots of time to network and get to know one another.
Tickets go on sale May 4, 2020 – Early bird pricing starts at $99!
Conference 2020 regular all-day pass $149 + tax & EventBrite fee. This includes all education and networking sessions, breakfast, lunch, breaks and wine & cheese reception.
Here’s the Agenda:
- 8:3o Registration + Healthy Breakfast
- 9:30 Opening with Host Doreen Ashton Wagner of ForLoveAndBusiness.com
- 9:45 Keynote Session #1
- 10:30 Break
- 10:45 Keynote Session #2
- 11:00 Break
- 11:15 Partner Showcase 1
- 11:30 Keynote Session #3
- 12:15 Partner Showcase 2
- 12:30 Buffet Lunch (with vegetarian & gluten-free options!)
- 13:15 Expert Tables – Facilitated Discussions on Practical Subjects. Choose a topic for the first 35 minutes and move to another topic for another round!
- 14:30 Break – fuel up for the home stretch!
- 14:45 Lessons Learned – A Fireside Chat with Trailblazers
- Meet highly successful women business owners who share their views on victory, failure and the delicate balancing act of taking care of business, loved ones and oneself!
- 15:45 Bringing It Home – Closing Remarks, Draws
- 16:00 Wine & Cheese Reception
*Cette conférence sera présentée majoritairement en anglais. Toutefois, notre maîtresse de cérémonie et un bon nombre de conférencières sont bilingues /francophones. Plusieurs commentaires seront en français et nous offrirons l’opportunité de poser des questions en français. Notre but est définitivement de développer notre caractère Franco-Ontarien!
This event exists because:
- Women in small towns and rural areas are under-served when it comes to networking and business education opportunities.
- We need support and to get to know one another. As a group, we are incredibly strong!
- We need to make noise about what we represent for community and economic development!
This event would not be viable without the support of:
- Desjardins Ontario Credit Union
- Eastern Ontario Training Board
- La Cité Collégiale