Getting practical, actionable advice for your business can take time and a whole lot of effort.
But at The Business Sisters Conference on Saturday, October 26, we make it easy for you with our Expert Tables session, a series of facilitated round table discussions on practical business subjects. PLUS, since we know healthy businesses need healthy entrepreneurs to run them, an added dose of practical self-care advice!
How it all works
Everything takes place in the same big plenary room. After we move around some of the furniture, you go to your first chosen topic. We have 10 experts hosts. They are there to outline a few key tips, act as discussion facilitators and answer your questions. After the first 40 minutes, we ring the chimes and move to another topic for another round!
- 7 Tips to More Profits with Diana Lidstone
- Turning your Website into a Client-Getting Machine with Genevieve Rochon
- Getting the RIGHT Support for Your Business – When to Hire, When to Automate with Tracey D’Aviero
- Protecting your Intellectual Property (Hint: if you have a business, you have IP!) with Heather Boyd
- Building & Sustaining Your Network (PARO Circles – in French & English) with Valérie Assoi
- Planning Ahead to Sell or Retire – Succession Planning Tips (in French & English) with Marie-Claude Péloquin of Desjardins
- Payment Methods – Choosing What’s Right for Your Business with Patrick Brodeur of Desjardins
Self-Care & Personal Management
- How to Be Laser-Focused when the Sh*t Hits the Fan with Ann Max
- The Essential Toolkit for Resilience in Business with Betty Healey
- Decisions Made Easy – Tapping Into Your Inner Guidance System with Laurie-ann Sheldrick
It’s the perfect balance of business and personal, all wrapped up in new relationships and fun!
Do You Have Your Ticket Yet?
We hope you will join us on Saturday, October 26, 2019? Click below to save your seat!